Willow here! Finally venturing outside of my kitchen!!!
Even today I see a new report about hackers taking advantage of COVID-19:
Again we see the surge in remote working is bringing a surge in hacking.
What is an aspiring remote worker to do?
The weakest link
Your total security is only as good as the weakest link. You can have end point protection on your laptop – but what if the gremlins come in via your mobile?
Similarly – you might have everything at your end sorted out – but what if there are holes in your cloud and/or network security?
Check Point total security
You need to educate your customers that all of these intrusion points need to be covered. In fact – checking on this for them would form a valuable (paid) assessment product. (Click here to see how Aria can help you build this out.) Even 3 out of 4 isn’t enough.
- Mobile Threat Protection
SandBlast Mobile offers enterprise mobile security that protects against threats to the OS, apps and network. Leveraging Check Point’s best-of-breed threat prevention technology, SandBlast Mobile offers the highest threat catch rate in the industry without impacting device performance or user experience.
- Endpoint Threat Protection
Today’s borderless networks are redefining endpoint protection. With a variety of endpoints freely accessing networks, they’re storing sensitive corporate data. Because 70% of successful data breaches start on endpoints, a preventative approach to endpoint security can help stop cyber-attacks. SandBlast Agent is the advanced endpoint protection and threat prevention solution to protect your organisation.
- Cloud Threat Protection
Many of us live under the incorrect assumption that “the cloud is safe.” It’s not! It’s only safe if you take proper precautions. Protect your organisation from zero-day cyber attacks with SandBlast Cloud, the market’s leading advanced threat prevention solution. Increase productivity while creating a secure environment with innovative technologies like threat emulation, threat extraction and artificial intelligence.
- Network Threat Protection
Having secured our mobiles, other endpoint devices and the cloud – all that’s left is to secure your internal network (perimeter). Protect your organisation from zero-day cyber attacks with SandBlast Network, the market leading firewall solution. Increase productivity while creating a secure environment with innovative technologies like threat emulation, threat extraction and artificial intelligence.
So what do you need to do with your customers?
- Talk to your customers about their current security posture, and how many of the above 4 points they have covered. Convince them of the Gestalt principle ie the whole is more than the sum of its parts. Then creating an opportunity to sell them the entire suite to give them comprehensive protection.
- Run a customer (chargeable) assessment to understand how many – and what types – of vulnerabilities your customers may have in their current ICT environment. Proactively promote a full Check Point solution to prevent possible breaches.
- With Aria’s help, devise a simple solution that protects their current ICT environment, and that provides them a roadmap to move forward.
Next steps with Aria
Download a customisable eDM that you can email to your customers and let us know if you’d like the Aria ICT Services team to give you a call to discuss Check Point Solutions.